Rubin Memorial Chapel
7340 Boynton Beach Blvd.
Jewish Funeral Home Boynton Beach
At Rubin Memorial Chapels, a Jewish Funeral Home in Boynton Beach, FL, our philosophy is simple, make a commitment to the family who entrusts us with their loved one, and live up to it no matter what. It is our pledge to be of service in every way we can, to help you and your family through a very difficult time. We take pride in everything we do.
Service and Professionalism
- Assistance available 24/7
- Family ownership makes a difference
- Exceeding the expectations of thousands of clients
- 30 years of serving the South Florida community
- Preplan now, save now
- Special pricing for preneed clients
- Experts at arranging free burial at local VA cemetery
- Chapel & graveside services
- Specializing in out of state burials
- Offering (3) types of cremation arrangements
- Only 3 miles from Eternal Light Cemetery
- Providing the highest level of personalized service at a very fair price
- Our funeral home in Boynton Beach offers facilities and equipment for the ritual washing (taharah) and shomer (watcher).
There are some very good reasons you should consider Rubin Memorial Chapel.
- We have many years of experience with organizing funeral services at a synagogue, our chapel, or a graveside service.
- Joseph Rubin the owner is directly involved in the day to day operation of the business and is intimately involved with every family.
- 99% of the time he is both the arranging director and the servicing director, which means your family receives guidance and direction from the same person, maintaining consistency and continuity. (You won't be introduced to 3-4 different people and personalities during the funeral service experience.)
- Joseph Rubin has orchestrated and coordinated the funeral service arrangements over the past 25 years.
- Joseph Rubin demonstrates extreme diligence and pays very close attention to specific details when it comes to providing the finest funeral service anywhere in the Tri-County area.
- His mantra, mediocrity is never an option; make a commitment to a grieving family and live up to it no matter what.
- If seamless and flawless funeral services are important to your family, than Rubin Memorial Chapel is your only option.
- All arrangements, services and preparation are performed here inside of our funeral home.
- Do you really want your loved one to be transferred to a centralized prep room facility?
- Please make a list of those items of importance, since this is a once in a life time decision, don't compromise on anything you must have.
- We offer everything that's needed for a traditional Jewish burial.
- Please give us the opportunity to satisfy your specific needs.
- For assistance or just information, please call me to answer any questions you might have (888) 496-3000.